The YouTube Channels I Follow to Learn Graphic Works


Learning is a fun. Whatever you do you have to learn continuously to do better. YouTube is the best place of learning now. So I always go to YouTube to get Tips and Tricks and whenever I fall in a problem. I search and try to solve my problems by watching suitable videos. But It was not easy at the beginning. I struggled hard to get my expected videos. Time passed by and I have found many Channels who are providing good quality learning videos. At first I want to thank the hard working people who are working relentlessly to help us learning Graphic Design. Now the time has come to share the channels to all so that new graphic designers and those who like Graphic Design can get their expected learning videos easily. Below is my list. I am not numbering them and not giving any description at this moment. You can prove my words by going to their channels. The Channels are in different languages (English, Hindi, Bengali,Urdu, Spanish). Let's Learn with fun. Thank you all...

Satori Graphics

Kaukab Yaseen

creatnprocess

DesignCourse

Nobu Design

NomS Edit

Dansky

The Futur

Philip VanDusen

Graphic School (Bengali)

Hass Hasib (Bengali)

AD academy (Bengali)

GFXMentor (Hindi/Urdu)

Yes I'm a Designer

Learn With Shohagh (Bengali)

Anisur Rahman (Live Class) (Bengali)

tutvid

TastyTuts

Charley Pangus

Marco Creativo (Spanish)

Vector Slate | Graphic Design Tutorials

Rayhan Sumon (Bengali)

Photoshop Training Channel

Freepik Company

Blue Lightning TV Photoshop

Caler Edwards

Apple Graphic Studio

Adobe Creative Cloud

Graphic Design Hindi Me by Om

dagubi

photoshopCAFE

Digital Art Creation

Graphic Tweakz

Photoshop Video Academy

Logos By Nick

Sanjay Kumar Swami (Hindi)

PiXimperfect

Adobe illustrator tutorials - How to Design a Logo

TipTut

Spoon Graphics

Free School Graphic Design Tutorial - Professional Logo Design

SABKE SAB (Hindi)

Garrett Malone

LogoFarmers

How to Graphic Design

GCFLearnFree org

Robert Loyale

Graphic Box

Elan Creative Co


The above List is completely my personal list. I always follow these Channels so I made this list so that I can visit the channels easily. This is actually my public share to help new designers to find out effective tutorials easily. So, please let me know the names of the channels which are better for learning but I could not find out and include in my list yet. Thank you again...... 

Comments

Post a Comment